Make Out With Your Steak Out
Jantastic has arrived which means it’s time to Make Out With Your Steak Out. Try and use it in a sentence today. What does this mean? For the month of January you stand the chance of winning a heap of prizes that are, well, simply amazeballs. Try and use it in a sentence today. Mike Sharman and I are NoMU‘s first ever Johannesburg-based posterkids and we’ve put together a prize hamper that we think rocks. The kind folk at The Westcliff have helped us take the NoMU poster campaign national by offering a pair of flights if the winner is not Jozi based. This is what YOU could have your filthy little paws on…
– A premium beer tasting for 10 at &Union
– A romantic dinner for 2 at the new Planet Restaurant at the iconic Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town
– A case of Tread Lightly wine from Backsberg
– A fully customised blogging platform to the value of R5000 from www.getonlinesa.com
– R1000 Sunglass Hut Voucher
– Breakfast for 6 at Munch Cafe
– One of Mike’s favourite reads from EXCLUS1VES.CO.ZA
– R1500 worth of ghd treats
– A gourmet pizza party for 10 catered by Casalottis
– A steamy night for 2 in a Luxury Suite at The Westcliff (including flights and breakfast!) in Johannesburg
I don’t need to mention that you’ll also win a pile of deliciousness from the Bad Boys at NoMU. Obviously.
Entering is easy. All you need to do is pose in front of the poster which you’ll find at the Engen garage on Orange Street (CT) or at the Service Station (JHB), take a photo and e-mail it to me at email@example.com. You can also enter via Twitter by tweeting your photo @MikeSharman or @brandslut_ – just don’t forget to include #makeoutwithyoursteakout in your tweet. For those of you unable to enter as mentioned above, we’ll have an online entry option which we’ll reveal in the next few days – so watch this space!
Good luck, and don’t forget to Make Out With Your Steak Out this January!
brandslut, Mike Sharman & NoMU xoxo