In October I reviewed the new iPhone; you can read my 10 Reasons to Love the New iPhone 6 article here. I thought it worthwhile to write another post now that enough time has passed and I’ve had the opportunity to properly test and critique this device.
Here are the features that I still love:
- Bigger battery – I get a day and a half which is a game-changer
- Bigger screen
- Camera and its image processing capabilities
- The slick and sleek design
- Faster wireless on LTE bands
And here are some that I don’t:
- I wish I’d opted for the 64GB or 128GB capacity device. I went for 16GB and it’s just too small; I seem to be in a perpetual stage of no storage.
- Without a cover or case it can be a little on the slippery side, so take care!
I found this video by Matt Schaefer online, he provides a pretty comprehensive review of the iPhone 6 after a 3 month trial. I agree with his sentiment; if you’re a light smart-phone user like I am, in need of basic functionality, then this phone is perfect for you.
Get your iPhone 6 at iStore branches across South Africa. You can also upgrade your contract with any service provider in store.